- We have editorial control over everything on the main site. We do our best to make sure everything there is as accurate as possible, but we can’t guarantee it’s perfect, so of course you use the information at your own risk and we can’t accept liability if things go wrong. Nothing on Howbox is legal advice.
- We do our best to keep our content on the main site accurate and up to date, but if you find any content that falls short please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ‘Ask’ forum is different: anyone can post there, so we can’t promise everything on it is right, and it can be very different from our opinion.
- When you write on Howbox Ask, you’re agreeing to follow the Community Guidelines.
- When we have sponsored content on Howbox, we’ll always be clear about it.
- We don’t work with advertisers who might be seen as predatory, exploitative or dishonest.
- Independence and trust are important to us. Once we’ve published paid content, we promise never to change it at the request of a client except to correct a factual error.
- When we start working with paid advertisers, if an advertiser asks us for any changes to editorial content on our main site, we’ll publish the request, and how we responded.
- We often link to other websites, but of course, we can’t be responsible for their content.
About ‘Partner Content’
‘Partner content’ is an experiment for us to test out what sponsored content might look like on Howbox.
Howbox doesn’t make any money from this kind of content but we might do in the future.
All ‘partner content’ is subject to our editorial policy.